Real World Solutions Tailored To Your Needs
Ellen M York
Ellen's practice includes estate planning, trust administration, and probate. She has assisted clients for over 30 years in all aspects of estate planning and wealth preservation.
Ellen graduated from University of California at Berkeley and University of California at Hastings School of Law. She has been a certified specialist in Estate Planning, Trust, and Probate law for 14 years.
Ellen has been actively involved in Soroptimist International of Napa, the Napa Humane Society and the Napa County Library Foundation. She is a past president of the Napa County Bar Association.
Current Employment Position
- Of Counsel
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, California
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1975
- University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, California
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1972
- Honors: cum laude
- California, 1975
Fraternities or Sororities
- Kappa Alpha Theta
- California Women Lawyers, Board of Governors, 00/1986 to 00/1987
- NAPA County Bar Association, Member, 00/1975
- NAPA County Women Lawyers, Secretary Treasurer, 00/1984 to 00/1987